We are pleased to announce that Better Commit Policy for Bitbucket 4.0.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace, which was the last Midori app to get this distinctive status.
As you probably know, Better Commit Policy for Bitbucket already supported Bitbucket Data Center deployments (i.e. clustered Bitbucket) since version 2.0.0 (May 2017). In 2018, Atlassian re-launched its Data Center program and introduced new testing criteria for "Data Center approved apps". This version is the official release for the revised program, tested to live up to the rigorous demands of Data Center environments.
The app also got a revised name, making it fit better to the new naming pattern of the Midori app family.
New in this release
- "Commit Policy Plugin for Bitbucket" is now called "Better Commit Policy for Bitbucket"!
- Better Commit Policy for Bitbucket is a Data Center approved app!
- Safe handling of extremely long commit messages
- Safe handling of extremely large number of commits pushed or merged in one go
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better Commit Policy for Bitbucket announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better Commit Policy for Bitbucket