How to report problems or ask questions?
It is easy:
- Create a ticket by clicking the "Help" tab floating in the bottom right (or the button above). Provide as detailed information as possible.
- Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com (or to info[at]midori-global.com if your request contains confidential information).
- We will return to you with a solution in the specified response interval.
We're real people! Answering your questions is part of everyone's job here at Midori.
How to create Support Zips for tickets?
If you encounter a problem, it might be necessary to gather valuable application logs and configuration files from your system for investigation. Midori support team members may eventually ask you for it.
- Create the Support Zip file as explained in the official Atlassian guide. (In many cases, the application logs are sufficient, we also need to see your configuration files, etc.)
- Click the name of the assignee of your Zendesk ticket to see his email address.
- Email the Support Zip file to him, also mentioning the related Zendesk ticket number.
Product support is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Working hours include the hours from 9:00 to 18:00 in the GMT +1:00 timezone, from Monday to Friday.
How to buy support?
Buy commercial license and support for our products here:
- Better Excel Exporter:
- Better PDF Exporter:
- Better Content Archiving:
- Better Commit Policy:
- Better DevOps Automation:
You are encouraged to use our support service even if you are using free licenses (trials, non-profits, etc.). Please note response times are guaranteed only for commercial licenses.
What is included?
Support service includes:
- Problem resolution support: we help you to solve installation, usage and configuration problems (unlimited number of cases).
- Emergency bugfixes: in case of high priority incidents, users can request an immediate bug fix release.
It does not include:
- Development or change requests. (We provide development services to address those.)
- Environment issues: host application issues (e.g. problems with Jira), application server issues (e.g. problems with Tomcat), database issues (e.g. problems with MySQL) or anything not directly related to the product implementation, configuration or operation.
|Application down, or major malfunction causing business revenue loss or high numbers of staff unable to perform their normal functions or critical deployment activity failed.
|Within 8 working hours
|Application issue that has moderate impact to the business, or an issue that has a workaround that is considered as temporary.
|Within 16 working hours
|Question on how a particular feature or function performs or should be configured.
Issue that has minimal impact on business and can be tolerated for a reasonable period.
|Within 48 working hours