Export custom PDF documents and reports from Jira Cloud
Empower Jira Cloud to create business reports from Jira data
Many teams manage and organize their daily work in Jira Cloud to deliver great products and services. But when information from Jira Cloud needs to be exported and shared with stakeholders, it doesn't offer many options to seamlessly create the business reports and documents that are tailored to exactly your needs. These documents can include custom issue exports, business reports, timesheets, invoices, contracts, release notes, and other document types used for distributing, sharing and archiving information.
In this live webinar, Levente Szabo (from Midori) will show you the recently released Jira Cloud app called Better PDF Exporter, a powerful document generator solution for Jira Cloud.
Levente will explain the basics and will walk you through the first steps towards successfully using it in your daily work. He will give an overview of all available document types and reporting options.
Find out why you should choose this app as your solution for sophisticated Jira Cloud PDF exports!
In this free webinar you'll learn:
- How to export a single Jira Cloud issue or issue list to PDF documents
- How to create reports for different business purposes from issues
- How to offer multiple custom-tailored PDF export types for end-users
- How to create and customize PDF templates for specific needs
- The solution to your most pressing need during a questions and answers section
Don't miss this if you are:
- Business, software or service team looking for customizable PDF export functionality
- Jira Cloud administrator with Jira issue data sharing or archival use cases
- Jira Cloud user with PDF document and report generation needs
Customer Success Manager, Midori
Levi has been helping hundreds of users succeed with the Midori apps since 2016. Before Midori, Levi led the customer team at WIND Mobile Canada and IBM and was a guest lecturer at Central European University. When not in the office, he often wonders on sea shores, looking for round-shaped stones to be used as canvas for mandala paintings.
Date and time
PST (US Pacific Coast)
EST (US East Coast)
AEDT (Australia Eastern Coast)
No need to fill long forms. You can stay anonymous and come without registration. Just show up at the YouTube live event 5-10 minutes before starting.
Or, register at Eventbrite to:
- add the webinar to your calendar
- get a reminder before start
- get updates (if there are)
- get the recorded webinar later
Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you the webinar slides and recording later.
You can safely ignore when Eventbrite talks about tickets and orders. It is a free event with no tickets.