We are pleased to announce that Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud 1.1.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
This version introduces integration with Tempo Timesheets, a widely-used 3rd party Jira Cloud app. For the long run, we aim to enhance all popular Jira Cloud apps with customizable PDF exports, and this version is the first step to that direction. Additionally, this version comes with a couple of smaller, but important improvements and bugfixes.
New in this release
- Support for Tempo Timesheets.
- The new configuration option $embeddedAttachmentMaxFileSize in issue-fo.vm allows limiting the file size of the attachments to be embedded in the exported PDF documents (default: 50M).
- Fixed: creating a new PDF view results in NullPointerException if there is another view existing without description.
- Fixed: built-in worklogs are not always chronologically ordered.
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better PDF Exporter announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better PDF Exporter