We are pleased to announce that Better PDF Exporter for Jira 8.2.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
This version introduces a new integration, this time with Structure, the hyper-popular Jira app to manage complex issue hierarchies.
New in this release
- Support for Structure.
- The "issue-fo.vm" template offers a new configuration variable "$exportToc" to generate a Table of Contents section to the first page of the PDF document. It makes navigating documents containing tens or hundreds of issues easier.
- The new Groovy script "structure-tool.groovy" provides general helper methods for working with issue hierarchies managed by Structure. These can be useful for any custom PDF template that wants to work with structures.
- The "PDF", "PDF (QR code)", "PDF (All fields)", "Issue List (PDF)", "Release Notes (PDF)", "Timesheet (PDF)" and "Requirements Spec. (PDF)" views are visible by default in the Structure screen.
- The PDF bookmark format was changed from the simple "FOO-123" to the more detailed "[FOO-123] My favorite bug" format in the "issue-fo.vm", "issue-navigator-fo.vm" and "requirements-specification-fo.vm" templates.
- Fixed: The Filter Results gadget is exported as HTML markup in Jira 8.8.0.
- Fixed: Xray-specific information is not exported for Xray "Sub Test Execution" type issues.
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better PDF Exporter announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better PDF Exporter