We are pleased to announce that Better Excel Automation for Jira 5.1.0 is available on Atlassian Marketplace!
This release implements the majority of the open feature requests. It also comes with streamlined dependency handling (that makes the installation procedure more bullet-proof) and a couple of smaller improvements and bugfixes.
New in this release
- "Send Excel" action supports "Cc" and "Bcc" addresses.
- "Send Excel" action supports HTML emails.
- Saving Excel files to Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- "Save Excel" action shows a configuration example for saving the XLSX file to Windows network locations.
- The "#cfValue" and "#cfValueInline" macros have been extended to support more custom field types.
- Fixed: The resulted XLSX filenames contain certain characters in HTML-encoded format.
- Fixed: "Attach Excel" action does not accept blank "File name" (but it should).
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better Excel Automation announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better Excel Automation