We are pleased to announce that Better PDF Automation for Jira 5.1.0 is available on Atlassian Marketplace!
This release implements the majority of the open feature requests. It also comes with streamlined dependency handling (that makes the installation procedure more bullet-proof) and a couple of smaller improvements and bugfixes.
New in this release
- "Send PDF" action supports "Cc" and "Bcc" addresses.
- "Send PDF" action supports HTML emails.
- Saving PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- "Save PDF" action shows a configuration example for saving the PDF file to Windows network locations.
- The "#cfValue" and "#cfValueInline" macros have been extended to support more custom field types.
- Fixed: The resulted PDF filenames contain certain characters in HTML-encoded format.
- Fixed: "Attach PDF" action does not accept blank "File name" (but it should).
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better PDF Automation announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better PDF Automation