We are pleased to announce that PDF Automation Plugin 3.1.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
Please note that from this version PDF Automation Plugin requires Jira 7.0.11 or newer. Although we examined every options, we had to drop the compatibility with older Jira versions to be able to implement the improvements in this release. (For older Jira versions, you can continue using the older PDF Automation Plugin versions.)
- JQL Filter Trigger based automation rules with JQL like "filter = 10100" or "filter = 'Pending Quotes'" automatically use the column configuration of the referenced saved filter! (it also requires PDF View Plugin 6.2.0+)
- Automation action configuration parameters support additional template variables (related to the enclosing automation rule)
- PDF API and the rendering context receive additional model variables (related to the enclosing automation rule)
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future PDF Automation Plugin announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about PDF Automation Plugin